|Date posted:||Tuesday, April 2, 2019|
|Position:||Catering Team Leader|
Catering Team Leader
Oulton Park is one of the UK's finest motor racing circuits, with a long history of hosting some of the country's premier motor racing championships. As well as large spectator events, the circuit operates many trackdays, driving experiences, hospitality and conferencing events throughout the year.
We are currently looking for a dynamic Catering Team Leader to lead our catering and hospitality team.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the buffet-style Chequers Restaurant as well as managing corporate hospitality and conference catering for up to 400 guests within the Fogarty Moss Centre. The role will include responsibility for staff management, recruitment, training and development of the existing team.
To be successful in this role, you'll;
- Have extensive front and back of house experience in a high quality busy catering environment
- Achieve exceptionally high standards of service and food presentation
- Have experience in high volume operation
- Show creative flair to produce exciting and stimulating menus for the restaurant and VIP hospitality
- Work with our full time chef to deliver high quality food and menus, and hit budget targets
- Be responsible for staff recruitment and training
- Possess good interpersonal and management skills to co-ordinate the kitchen and catering teams
- Be fully conversant with food hygiene regulations and have appropriate qualifications
- Be responsible for budgeting and basic accounting along with purchasing and stock control
- Have strong computer skills, particularly in Outlook, Word and Excel
Due to the nature of the business, the successful candidate will need to have a flexible approach to working hours, including weekends and Bank Holidays, as these are our busiest times.
Applicants should apply, including current CV, notice period and salary expectations, to email@example.com
Closing date for applications 17 May 2019