|Date posted:||Tuesday, April 19, 2022|
|Position:||Operations and Events Coordinator|
Operations and Events Coordinator
Snetterton Circuit is currently recruiting for a full time Event Coordinator to assist in the smooth running of some of Snetterton's largest event weekends. Snetterton are the host for some of the UKs largest motorsport events including British Touring Cars and British Superbikes Championships, we are looking for somebody to assist in the coordination of similar events throughout the race season.
The Event Coordinator will coordinate the events team ensuring crowd safety and customer satisfaction is at the forefront of their mind. Working alongside the venue management team you will ensure all operational systems are in place and Health and Safety policy is being adhered to.
Main duties of the job include:
- Manage rotas to ensure adequate event operational cover, considering varying operational parameters agreed periodically with the Circuit Manager.
- Recruit event operations staff, complete and implement training packages and development in line with current requirements.
- Ensure all operational systems are in place. checklists, incidents off track, lone working, communications, Health & Safety and PPE.
- Ensure admission control equipment is operational. Report faults
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies, H&S practices & procedures with the Circuit Manager and/or Group H&S Managers.
- Support track operations team communication with the management team, including taking part in any H&S Forum meetings.
- Ensure the incident reporting process is thoroughly up to date and accurate. And that all weekend operations team are familiar with the system.
- Proactively monitor the appearance of the venue and feedback to the CM.
- Ensure event vehicle fleet is prepared and available as required.
- Assist with the planning and implementation of Snetterton MSV's promoted events.
This role will involve working on average two weekends a month, with any additional headline events on top of this. During the first few weeks of the role, additional weekends and evening shifts will be needed to learn all aspects of the role. This role would be great for someone looking to progress in the events industry.