|Date posted:||Wednesday, July 31, 2019|
|Application form:||Click here|
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a bright, hardworking Administrator to join the newly restructured MotorSport Vision Racing (MSVR) department, based at Brands Hatch.
The MSV Group is Europe's largest motor racing circuit operator with five tracks in the UK, and MSVR (the in-house race organising division) is one of the UK's leading motorsport event organisers. The department runs nearly 40 race meetings annually and administers over 20 championships and series.
Role duties will include:
- Pre-event planning, including event applications and regulations
- Liaising with series and championship coordinators/promoters
- Collating information for event programmes
- Distribution of tickets and passes to organisers and competitors
- Preparation, distribution and collation of race event paperwork
- Raising of purchase orders and invoices
- Leading the race secretariat at MSVR events (full training will be given)
- Updating the MSVR websites and social channels with the latest news and information
- General admin support and assistance
This role would be ideal for a recent or upcoming university graduate looking to start their career in motorsport event organisation, or anyone else looking to launch a career in the industry. The candidate will possess excellent written and spoken English skills, be an excellent communicator and have strong interpersonal skills as a team player. Accuracy and good presentation will be required at all times with a keen eye for detail, and they will be highly organised, demonstrating strong Outlook, Word and Excel skills.
The position will involve working a number of weekends at circuits across the UK and therefore the successful candidate will have a full driving licence. Experience in the motorsport industry is preferred, but not essential.
This is a great opportunity to join MSVR as it enters a new era, expanding and diversifying its operations.
Ways to apply:
1. You can download an application form by clicking on the apply for this position button, and return it to the postal or email address below;
2. Call into the Brands Hatch Circuit reception between 08:30 and 18:00 Monday to Friday to collect or return a form;
3. Email or post your CV and covering letter to us:
Post: HR Department, MSV, Brands Hatch Circuit, Fawkham, Longfield, Kent DA3 8NG