|Date posted:||Tuesday, March 8, 2022|
|Position:||Front End Web Developer|
Front End Web Developer
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer to join our growing IT team at MotorSport Vision (MSV) - the UK's foremost race circuit operator. We own and operate five world-class venues, including Brands Hatch and Donington Park, plus a number of related motorsport businesses, such as the British Superbike Championship.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and experienced Front End Web Developer to take the next step in their career and become the driving force behind a variety of exciting projects. As the Front End Web Developer, you will be continually learning and mastering new technologies, with a primary focus on front-end work throughout 25+ web pages across the MSV group.
You will be an integral part of the IT team and will be expected to contribute to technical discussions, designs and decision-making within a forward-thinking, inspiring and creative working environment.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience designing websites is essential - Ideally a portfolio
- Passion for writing clean HTML & CSS Code
- Basic Knowledge of C# would be desirable
- A degree in a relevant IT Field would be desirable
- A creative, self starting personality
- An interest in motorsport is advantageous
- To provide sound technical advice, detailed planning and full execution of website projects to meet deadlines
- To work with design teams to ensure websites are kept up to date and on-brand
- To work closely with senior management to understand business requirements
- Deliver rich and interactive user experiences
- Write and review code for various web applications
- Demonstrate a passion for technology, constantly seeking to develop yourself by learning new techniques and keeping abreast of market developments
- Work well under pressure, be efficient at problem solving and demonstrate strong communication skills when interacting with internal staff and customers.
MSV offers its permanent employees:
- A very competitive salary with annual pay review
- A season pass, with a 'plus one', to visit events at any of our circuits
- Discounted food and drink when working on site
- Up to 31 days' holiday per year
- Some flexibility around start and finish times
- A circuit tour as part of our induction process
- A Workplace pension
- Free onsite parking
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody looking to start their career off both in web development and motorsport. You'll have the opportunity to work with unique content, not many other roles can match within a small creative team.