|Date posted:||Wednesday, April 13, 2022|
|Position:||Venue Maintenance Assistant|
Venue Maintenance Assistant
As part of our commitment to provide an outstanding customer experience at Snetterton Race Circuit, we wish to further enhance our facilities and maintenance team and are seeking an enthusiastic venue maintenance assistant to start work ASAP in and around the Snetterton circuit.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who loves the outdoors and is enthusiastic in taking pride in what they do and having high attention to detail in their work.
The main duties in this role:
- To assist in general maintenance and upkeep of the venue's grounds and facilities ensuring that all areas are presented to the agreed standard at all times.
- To be fully aware of and comply at all times with COSHH regulations, Noise at Work Regulations and MotorSport Vision Limited Safety, Health & Environmental Policy.
- To assist where necessary in the construction of new works on the venue as required.
- To protect the assets and property of the company at all times.
- To assist the Senior Groundsman, and Maintenance Foreman in all tasks as instructed, i.e. minor repairs, cleaning and general maintenance.
- To ensure that venue presentation is maintained to the highest standard as directed by the Senior Maintenance Assistants or Maintenance Foreman.
- To operate machinery/equipment as instructed or to seek instruction if unsure from Senior Maintenance Assistants or Foreman. If in doubt not to operate machinery.
The successful candidate for this role will love the outdoors, take pride in the work they do and ideally have previous maintenance / labouring experience. Given this is a racetrack that hosts some of the UK's biggest race series, a passion for motorsport it a huge bonus!
The role will require flexible working patterns, which will include some evenings and weekends. Due to the location of this position, a full UK driving license will be essential.