|Date posted:||Tuesday, May 10, 2022|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part time Cleaning Operative to join the MSV team at Oulton Park.
Working within the Site and Facilities Team, alongside our Venue Services Coordinator working at our large scale events such as British Superbikes, British Touring Cars & Gold Cup .
All cleaning roles are on a casual work basis. The ideal candidate will need to be practical and hardworking and take pride in their work.
Daily duties will consist of (but are not limited to)
- Preparing and cleaning hospitality suites to an impeccable standard prior to event days
- Emptying all bins across site and ensuring general cleanliness across the whole site
- Hoovering the offices to ensure a clean working area for office staff
- Picking up litter after large event days
- To always protect the assets and property of the company
- To ensure that all machinery is used in a safe manner and for the purpose for which it was intended
- To report any fault / loss / damage immediately to Venue Services Coordinator or Estates Manager
- To ensure that venue presentation is maintained to the highest standard as directed by the Venue Cleaning Co-ordinator or Estates Manager
- To assist in the duty rota covering weekend events and evening use of the venue as required
- Comply at all times with COSHH regulations, Noise at Work Regulations and MotorSport Vision Limited Safety, Health & Environmental Policy
- To undertake activities unsupervised and deliver high standards
- Engage with the team, having a pleasant and polite demeanour and anticipating visitors' requirements
- To carry out all aspects of the role with pride, maintaining the high standards in all areas required
You will need to have experience of working in and around an office environment or have worked at an event site previously.
The candidate will be willing to work the hours as required including weekends and some evenings in the summer on a casual contract basis.