|Date posted:||Friday, November 1, 2019|
|Position:||BSB Commercial Partnerships and Events Coordinator|
|Department:||British Superbike Championship|
|Application form:||Click here|
BSB Commercial Partnerships and Events Coordinator
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an efficient and hardworking administrator or events coordinator to join the MSVR British Superbike Championship team, based at Brands Hatch.
The MotorSport Vision group (MSV) is Europe's largest motor racing circuit operator with five tracks in the UK, and MSVR (the in-house race organising division) is the promoter and organiser of the internationally-renowned British Superbike Championship (BSB).
The nature and scope of the role is to provide administrative, project and commercial partner servicing support to the BSB Series Director. You'll be responsible for providing a full service function for a portfolio of commercial partners.
Role duties will include:
- Organising appropriate hospitality and on-site arrangements for each event
- Ensuring that all signage, branding and communications plans are agreed and deployed
- Working with each partner to deliver all contracted rights
- On-site event management of all partner requirements
- Preparing post-event reports on media and brand exposure coverage
- Preparing bespoke presentation documents for current and prospective partners
You'll possess excellent written and spoken English skills, be an exceptional communicator and a team player with strong interpersonal skills. Accuracy and good presentation will be required at all times, with a keen eye for detail. To be successful you will need to be highly organised, demonstrating strong Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills.
The position is full time and will involve working a number of weekends at circuits across the UK and Europe and therefore a full driving licence is required. Experience in the motorsport industry is preferred, but not essential.
This is a great opportunity to join the British Superbike Championship as it continues to go from strength to strength.
Ways to apply:
1. You can download an application form by clicking on the apply for this position button, and return it to the postal or email address below;
2. Call into the Brands Hatch Circuit reception between 08:30 and 18:00 Monday to Friday to collect or return a form;
3. Email or post your CV and covering letter to us:
Post: HR Department, MSV, Brands Hatch Circuit, Fawkham, Longfield, Kent DA3 8NG
Closing date for applications 15 November 2019