|Date posted:||Thursday, July 26, 2012|
|Position:||Motorsport Events Administrator|
Motorsport Events Administrator
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a bright, hard working Administrator to join the Motorsport Events department based at Brands Hatch, Kent.
Working within the Motorsport Events & MSVR (MotorSport Vision Racing) team, the successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of event planning and implementation, including:
- Liaising with racing clubs and championship promoters
- Pre event planning, dealing with event applications & regulations
- Distribution of tickets and passes to racing clubs and competitors
- Preparation of race meeting timetables
- Preparation, distribution and collation of race event paperwork
- Raising of purchase orders and invoices
- Assist in the maintenance and updating of MSV & MSVR websites
- Assisting with the running and implementation of MSVR race events
The successful candidate will be educated to A-level standard or equivalent and possess excellent written and spoken English skills. Experience of working within a fast paced department which deals with a large volume of admin work is essential, and accuracy and good presentation will be required at all times. They will be highly organised, demonstrate strong Outlook, Word and Excel skills, and be comfortable with data inputting.
An interest in motorsport would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will have a full driving licence and be prepared to work weekends. He or she must be a team player and have good interpersonal skills.
Please apply in writing no later than noon on Tuesday 14 August 2012, including salary expectations and current CV, to:
Human Resources Officer
or email: email@example.com