MotorSport Vision Limited is committed to ensuring that all its customers enjoy driving experiences of the highest quality which are safe, exciting and value for money.
Whether a novice driver or experienced professional, we want you to feel welcome at each of our venues and to enjoy expert tuition from licensed instructors in the best vehicles and pleasant surroundings.
We know how much our customers look forward to their driving experiences and our terms of business have been carefully written to ensure that there are no misunderstandings that could detract from your enjoyment.
Please take the time to read them, and remember that our helpful Retail Sales Team will be happy to talk to you on 0343 453 1000 if you would like any more information.
Once you have booked your chosen date, we reserve your car, instructor and circuit time.If you then choose to cancel, you will be in breach of contract and we reserve the right to retain all monies paid. Please speak to our Retail Sales Team if you would like to arrange Cancellation Cover.
If it becomes necessary for us to make a change to the vehicles used, the activity location or the course details, we will use our reasonable efforts to contact you to advise you of any change and may offer you an alternative activity of an equivalent value.
We ask that you arrive early and register for your activity at least 30 minutes before the scheduled start time. We cannot permit anyone to participate in an experience without attending the preceding drivers' briefing, so it is essential that you arrive on time. No alcohol can be consumed prior to the experiences, and we reserve the right to refuse an activity to persons we suspect to be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.
Where an experience requires the wearing of a crash helmet, this is mandatory and there are no exceptions.
To ensure safety, it is a condition of admission to any MotorSport Vision Limited venue or those listed within the brochure that no animals are allowed on site and any person found in breach of this condition will be asked to leave.
Changes of Plan
If the nominated driver is unable to attend and you wish to send a replacement driver to take the reserved driving experience, we can accept substitutes up to the time of signing on, provided we have written authorisation from either the purchaser or the original driver, and the nominated substitute complies with all necessary criteria.
All drivers, with the exception of Young Drivers, must hold a full and current driving licence to take part in any experience. Drivers must produce their actual driving licence when signing on for their course. Provisional licences or photocopies of licences are not acceptable. Where there is mention of the length of time that a licence must be held by the driver, you may purchase a Gift Voucher before this period, but the term must have elapsed before an experience can be taken.
For General Testing all drivers must hold a valid MSA or FIA competition race licence for car testing or valid ACU or FIM competition road race licence for bike testing or an equivalent if outside the UK.
Please call the Retail Sales Team on 0343 453 1000 to confirm the date booked for you or to book a date for your experience.
All Gift Voucher Packs are dispatched via Royal Mail postal service, unless collected from our office or sent by another dispatch service on request.
In our experience the Royal Mail is extremely reliable and you should receive your gift voucher pack within 10 days of ordering. In the rare instance a pack goes astray in the post, please call our friendly Retail Sales Team on 0343 453 1000 and we will make alternative arrangements.
If you require guaranteed delivery on a specific date we can send your gift pack by Royal Mail Special Delivery, subject to an additional cost. All Royal Mail services apply on UK mainland addresses only.
Where the duration of an experience is mentioned on our brochure,by our Retail Sales Team or our agents, this is an approximate time and is given as a guide only. Unless specifically stated otherwise you will normally take your Driving Experience with other participants and there may be some waiting time involved.
The very nature of our Driving Experiences means that some personal risk may be involved in taking part in the activities we offer and you should be aware of this when confirming booking. We require the driver's signature on a registration form before participation is allowed. Please note that some medical conditions preclude certain drivers from taking part.
For further details please speak to one of our Retail Sales Team on 0343 453 1000. MotorSport Vision Limited has third party and public liability insurance cover for all their operations.
All our driving experiences are offered subject to availability of dates, vehicles, facilities and the weather and there can be no guarantee that a particular date will not be withdrawn due to extreme adverse weather conditions.
If we are unable to run your driving experience due to extreme adverse weather conditions or other events beyond our control, you will be able to re book your Driving Experience within a 3 month period. Notice Calls in to the MotorSport Vision Limited Retail Sales Team may be monitored for quality assurance and staff development purposes. Research may be carried out by letter, telephone or any other reasonable method of communication.
We reserve the right to make changes to the advertised prices, but this will not affect you if you have already booked and paid for an activity. All information and prices are correct at the time of going to press.Whilst it is our intention to offer experiences as described, some revisions may be necessary. Our Customer Services Team will be able to advise you of any amendments. Optional Insurance Cover Summary of Cancellation Cover (if purchased) MotorSport Vision will credit the cost of the activity (not the value of the Gift Activities Voucher) if the Customer should cancel a booked activity session as a direct consequence of one or more of the circumstances set out below.
The Customer sustaining death,bodily injury or serious illness
Cancellation, curtailment or rearrangement of scheduled public transport services. Mechanical breakdown of motor vehicle or road traffic accident involving the vehicle on their journey to the booked activity in which the Customer is travelling
The death,bodily injury or Serious Illness of the Customer's relative
The Customer falling pregnant
Compulsory quarantine, jury service, subpoena or hijacking involving the Customer or any person with whom the Customer is travelling
The Customer's presence being required by the Police following Burglary at the Customer's home or business
Fire,storm or flood damage to the Customer's home in the UK
The Customer being called-up to serve with armed forces reserves or by conscription
Reimbursement will take the form of a voucher for an activity of an equivalent value,or a cash refund less a 30% administration charge. Personal Accident Insurance We pride ourselves on our impeccable safety standards, but motorsport activities can be dangerous and accidents can happen. Therefore,as an added service,we provide all participants with the option of purchasing Personal Accident Insurance. Summary of Cover Insured Person Any person or group of persons participating in driving activities organised by MotorSport Vision Limited.
Terms & Conditions
Benefit In the event of the insured person or group of persons sustaining bodily injury as stated below,compensation in accordance with the following will be paid. Compensation Death or permanent total loss of eye(s) or loss of limb(s) or permanent total disablement from usual occupation,except in respect of persons not in full time employment for whom any occupation for which they are suited by age, knowledge and training,will apply: £50,000.Temporary total disablement from usual occupation up to £200 per week (maximum 104 weeks). Operative Time The policy is valid at all times whilst the customer is attending or participating in driving activities organised by MotorSport Vision Limited. Principal Terms The insured person or group of persons warrant that: - they are not aged over 65 - they are in good health and free from any physical defect or infirmity, which would restrict the holding of a driving licence in their country of residence in respect of temporary total disablement, the following conditions apply: - excluding any pre-existing condition - maximum payment cannot exceed 100% of gross weekly wage - claimant must be in gainful employment
For all goods purchased for a specific date or time including event tickets no refunds are available. Gift vouchers can be returned within 14 days of purchase for a full refund. Any other goods maybe returned within 7 days for a refund of the purchased price of the goods, you will be liable for the postage and packaging cost. For General Testing sessions refund are available if written notice is received more than 7 days prior to the session date.
For all refunds you must contact us for details of the returns procedure.
This is a summary of cover, not a policy document and is issued subject to the terms, clauses, conditions and warranties as within the master policy.Any fraud, misstatement or concealment in relation to any matter relating to this insurance shall render the policy null and void and all claims forfeited.
MotorSport Vision Ticket Terms and Conditions
1. Your ticket is and remains at all times the property of MSV. The ticketholder shall not: (a) use, offer or apply the ticket as a prize or in any other manner in a lottery or competition or for any other promotional, advertising or commercial purpose; or (b) sell, resell, donate, transfer or in any way dispose of the ticket to any person/entity via any media (including without limitation on the internet) for the purpose of commercial gain or otherwise.
2. The ticket shall be void if purchased or obtained in contravention of condition 1 above or from any person/entity who is not an authorised agent of MSV, and the ticketholder may be refused entry to or ejected from the Event as a result, without prejudice to any other rights or remedies that may be available to MSV.
3. The entire ticket and associated barcode(s) is required to gain admission to the Event. Receipts are not acceptable. Any attempt to present any unofficial or counterfeit ticket may lead to refusal of admission and possible prosecution. Unauthorised vendors will be prosecuted.
4. Please keep your ticket safe and in good condition.
5. Your ticket relates to access to public areas of the venue only. The ticketholder shall not access or attempt to access any other areas including without limitation the track. Offenders will be prosecuted.
6. MSV may refuse admission and/or remove persons from the venue if, in MSV's opinion, they represent a security or safety risk or a nuisance or other detriment to the Event. MSV may conduct security searches to ensure the safety of persons at the Event. Proof of identity may be required in order to gain access to the venue. Pass-outs and readmission to the venue shall be granted at MSV's discretion.
7. MSV may alter your seat allocation without prior notice.
8. Noise levels may be very loud within the venue. You are advised to wear hearing protection during races to reduce the risk of hearing damage.
9. Camping is allowed only within designated areas and on purchase of an official Camping ticket. Any tents pitched and caravans parked outside the proper designated areas will be removed.
10. Barbecues and portable cooking appliances are only permitted within the designated campsite areas at any venue and additionally Southbank at Brands Hatch. Glass bottles or other glass objects are not permitted anywhere within the venue.
11. No animals are admitted to the venues, car parks or campsite, except guide dogs with prior notice.
12. Official merchandising is only on sale inside the venue. Do not buy from unofficial vendors.
13. The ticketholder shall not bring into the venue or use or display at or around the venue any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials. The ticketholder shall not offer or distribute within or around the venue any consumer article or commercial product or service or any leaflet relating thereto.
14. The date of the Event and/or the support programme may be subject to change by MSV or the organiser, in which circumstances ticketholders agree that their tickets will be valid for the Event as changed, and no refunds or exchanges will be available.
15. The ticketholder shall be entitled to a refund or exchange (at MSV's election) in respect of this ticket if the Event is cancelled in its entirety prior to the commencement of the Event for reason(s) that are within the reasonable control of MSV.
16. If the Event is cancelled or otherwise changed for reasons that are beyond MSV's reasonable control including, but without limitation, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule or restrictions, adverse weather, fire, disease, war or terrorist activity, commotion, acts of God, strikes or other industrial action, breakdown of plant, machinery or any failure of gas, water service, electricity or similar supplies, then MSV shall in such circumstances have no liability to the ticketholder for any loss or damage suffered as a result of such cancellation or other change.
17. The use of photographic equipment is allowed for private non-commercial purposes only. Any other recording or transmission of audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data by any method in any media relating to
the Event or any part of it is prohibited. The ticketholder hereby assigns to MSV (by way of present assignment of future rights) the copyright in any audio, visual or audio-visual materials produced by the ticketholder at the Event.
18. MSV, the organiser and authorised third parties may record or make audio, visual or audio-visual recordings of the Event and the ticketholder hereby consents to the use of his or her likeness, image and/or voice within such recordings free of charge. For security purposes CCTV cameras are in use in and around the venue and you agree that MSV may use or pass onto any relevant authority any recordings for use in any proceedings.
19. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Ball games are prohibited inside the venue.
21. Drones/UAVs are not permitted for use on any event day.
22. Ticketholders acknowledge that they may be exposed to the risk of physical harm due to the nature of the Event. MSV will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage to you or your property except to the extent that any such injury, loss or damage is caused by the negligence of MSV, its employees or authorised agents. Without prejudice to the foregoing, MSV excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for such injury, loss or damage.
MotorSport Vision Limited,
Brands Hatch Circuit,
VAT Number 824798388
Company Number 3446418.