|Date posted:||Friday, January 21, 2022|
|Position:||Media Content Creator|
|Department:||Media & PR|
Media Content Creator
This is a new and exciting opportunity to join the MotorSport Vision media team, based at Brands Hatch, generating a wide variety of digital content to support PR and marketing output across the group's five race circuits and the PalmerSport driving event at Bedford Autodrome.
Working within the media and PR department, the Media Content Creator will produce video and digital content to promote many different areas of the business online and through social media. Reporting to the Senior Media and PR Officer, the Media Content Creator will work closely in alignment with the existing PR, graphics and IT/web departments.
The successful candidate will join a small, hard-working team, so its members must be adaptable, flexible and proactive. This is a completely new role, offering the successful candidate an opportunity to make their mark on MSV's future digital output. The job will involve attending major race meetings, track days and other events at Brands Hatch, Donington Park, Oulton Park, Snetterton, Cadwell Park and Bedford Autodrome.
- Produce video and digital content suitable for publishing through MSV's digital channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and circuit websites
- Ensure content is tailored to MSV's broader media and marketing strategy
- Produce content to generate organic engagement and contributes to the expansion of MSV's online/social following
- Assist with the production of video content to promote MotorSport Vision Racing championships and series including GB3 partnered by the BRDC and GB4
- Run an on-site digital media production service for the media and PR team at selected major race meetings
- Work with the Senior Media and PR Officer to establish a strategy and growth plan for MSV's business interests on social media through digital content
- Assist with general day to day running of the MSV media department
Desirable qualifications and experience:
- Experience of creating and editing videos with professional software
- Handheld film camera operation skills. Previous experience with drone filming is useful but not essential
- Knowledge of modern video orientated social media platforms including YouTube and TikTok
- Enthusiasm and knowledge of motorsport in the UK
- Minimum A level standard of education (or equivalent)
- Good organisational skills and time management
This role would be ideal for a recent graduate or someone in the early stages of their digital media career with a strong interest in motorsport, passion for producing exciting content, and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
Due to the location of the sites you will be working at, a driving licence and your own transport would be a significant advantage.
To apply for this role click here